We are looking for a Service Desk Coordinator who is service-oriented and takes satisfaction from solving IT problems and streamlining processes. As a Service Desk Coordinator you will end up in a team of 20 IT staff, including 5 service desk employees. You will be responsible for Incident and Problem management, deployment and planning of Service Desk employees and improving work processes within the Service Desk.
The Service / help desk offers support to 2100 employees and more than 100 locations. Hereby they take care of, among other things, the resolution of first and second line malfunctions and we advise end users.
In the coming years, the department will work on an ICT Roadmap where we will migrate the on-premises environment to the Cloud. In addition, the focus for the teams is on professionalizing the processes, privatizing the teams and optimal collaboration with the System Managers.
• Managing the Service Desk employees;
• Workload control;
• Guaranteeing the quality of work of service desk employees;
• Incident and Problem management.
1. Minimum MBO diploma;
2. Minimum 3 years relevant work experience;
3. Knowledge of ITIL processes;
4. Network infrastructure knowledge is an advantage.
5. Please respond with reference to rate and your CV.
1. You will be employed by our own company in the Netherlands, our company pays taxes for you and guarantee your net salary. (Salary depends on your skills and experience)
2. We provide an accommodation for you.
3. In the first week upon arrival, you will sign an official employment agreement, sign a rental agreement, and get a tax number.
4. We pay your salary on the 8th of the next month
5. If the first 5 weeks are financially hard for you: it is possible to request a pre-payment of the salary of €100 per week paid to your new bank account, but only for your first 5 weeks.
6. If interested, send a CV to: email@example.com
Tel. for contact: +359 877 100 481
+359 877 100 497
“Dji End Em 7887“ Ltd. holds Certificate No. 2636 / 10/22/2018. by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy
Recruitment agency with a completely free service to applicants.