British Michelin Star restaurant announces vacancies for FOH waiters/waitresses, Assistant Manager/Junior Sommelier
Name of position:
FOH waiters/waitresses, Assistant Manager/Junior Sommelier
Number of positions
Type of job (perm, seasonal )
Salary/ Monthly or Weekly or hourly pay
Salary: £17,500.00 to £21,000.00 /year gross
Tips approximately £7,200 p/a
Hours per week & Worker Notice Period required
5 days/week, 2 off, closed Sunday and Monday. They all work split shifts Tues-Sat. 28 days holiday which are taken together as a team. They arrange at the restaurant for holiday in Spring, Summer & January.
Accommodation / Cost:
Meals / Transport Provided to work destination & Cost
• Extensive training in Food & Wine, including professional qualifications
• Exclusive Staff day trips to visit suppliers
• Competitive pay & tip package
• 28 days paid holiday
• Free staff meals
• Pension scheme
ORGANIZATION AND DEPARTMENT DESCRIPTION
Michelin star restaurant
Department or Outlet of the vacancy
No Of Staff in the dept and volume / covers
– on average 45 per day but should expect up to 60. They have 2 sittings (lunch & dinner) with a capacity of 30 diners per sitting. There are a total of 14 staff split evenly between front & back.
Role in the department & Job Description:
Looking for an individual who is:
• Passionate & excited about British Food & Natural Wine
• A strong leader with great ambition to progress & create a fun & dynamic atmosphere
• Able to demonstrate enthusiasm, confidence & energy when dealing with customers & colleagues
• Inquisitive and eager to learn
• Commercially & environmentally minded
• Action-orientated, proactive & autonomous
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Able to speak English well enough to communicate with your team, front of house and senior management
The ideal candidate will have great organisational skills along with the passion & commitment to deliver a dynamic service environment for both their colleagues & the restaurant’s guests. While professional wine qualifications (such as WSET) are not imperative, an awareness of & enthusiasm towards ‘Natural’ wine would be excellent.
• Maintaining standards while meeting & constantly aiming to exceed goals
• Knowing the menu like the back of your hand
• Providing the best service in town
Type of Menus and Standards of preparation (if applicable)
The menu focus is on local, sustainable and highly seasonal British ingredients realised by Chef Brad Carter.
Qualifications / Certificates Required for position
UK experience required
Good English required. A trial will also be needed. They are not bothered about things like visible piercings or tattoos, in fact, a majority of them have them. Good personal hygiene is important as well as an inherent care for individual style & appearance.
Please send a Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested
Tel. for contact: +359 877 100 481, +359 877 100 497
„Dji End Em 7887”” Ltd. holds Certificate No. 2636 / 10/22/2018. by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy.
Recruitment Agency with completely free service to the candidates.